Ethics Across the Professions Initiative
Thanks to a grant from Sierra Health Foundation, Pacific McGeorge School of Law and the Pacific McGeorge Capital Center for Public Law & Policy are hosting a series of annual scholarly gatherings dedicated to the discussion of Ethics Across The Professions. These events are designed to bring together professionals from a range of fields to focus in a multi-disciplinary manner on ethics issues. The series began in 2006 and will span 10 years.
- Ethics at the World Bank — Oct. 9, 2013 | Read the article about the event.
- Completely Clueless or Completely Venal?: Regulators, Wrongdoing and Corporate Responses to the Federal Trade Commission — Feb. 20, 2013
- Building a Global Network for Lawyer Regulators (and why it matters) — Jan. 9, 2013
- The Ethics of Healthcare in Global Perspective — March 1, 2012
- Ethics 20/20 - Globalization, Technology and Transforming the Practice of Law — April 8, 2011
- Judicial Ethics and Accountability: At Home and Abroad — April 9-10, 2010
- Ethics in Government — Ethical Cultures, Falls From Grace, and the Way Ahead — March 6, 2009
- Symposium, Ethics Across the Professions: Professional Ethics and Corporate Conduct — Sept. 20, 2007
- Toward A Common Goal: Ethics Across the Professions Inaugural Workshop — Aug. 25-26, 2006