Home > Faculty & Scholarship > Centers & Institutes > Global Center for Business & Development > International Faculty Scholarship & Impact > Global Initiatives
McGeorge's global initiatives include:
- Afghanistan — Experiential learning techniques taught to Afghani law professors.
- Antigua, Guatemala — McGeorge's Inter-American Program offers a summer abroad program in coursework preparing students to work with Spanish-speaking clients.
- Chile — Trained Chilean public defenders on interviewing, counseling and engaging in plea bargaining.
- China — McGeorge trained Chinese law professors during a six-year program funded by a USAID grant.
- Salzburg, Austria — A summer program in comparative law.