LL.M. & J.S.D. Programs
Pacific McGeorge offers graduate programs for both domestic trained attorneys and foreign trained attorneys. Whether you seek a an advanced legal program focusing on U.S. Law, Public Policy, Transnational Business or Water Resources, Pacific McGeorge is the right place for you.
Earning a ranking of 17th and 19th amongst International Law Programs in 2012 and 2013 US News & World Report, Pacific McGeorge offers a variety of advanced legal opportunities.
Why Pacific McGeorge?
With its close proximity to the California State Capitol, San Francisco, wine country and Lake Tahoe, Pacific McGeorge's Sacramento campus is in a prime location for living and learning. Pacific McGeorge is dedicated to provide particular assistance to those of you who are coming from all around the world.
Who will I learn from?
Pacific McGeorge Distinguished faculty and Adjunct with wide range of expertise. Travel abroad to Salzburg to study international law from United States Supreme Court Justices Kennedy and Kagan. Learn from a variety of guest lecturers and speakers through our International Jurist Series.
Who will I learn with?
Learn about law and build networks with students from all over the world. Share classes with JD students, pursuing their legal studies at night, already working in California State Departments and Agencies as well as non-profits and other legal entities.
What will I be prepared for?
An LL.M. from Pacific McGeorge will prepare you for bar exam eligibility, job placement or further pursuit of legal studies.
Explore LL.M. & J.S.D. Programs
- Transnational Business Practice — A single degree with two separate tracks, one with an international internship, one without.
- U.S. Law & Policy — A single degree with two separate tracks, one for foreign lawyers, and one for domestic lawyers interested in Public Law & Policy.
- Water Resources Law — A single degree with two separate tracks, which allow for curricular focus in either U.S.-based water resources law or international.
- International Water Resources
- LL.M. Program Application Requirements
- J.S.D. Program Application Requirements
- Costs & Aid, LL.M. & J.S.D. Programs
- Request Information
- Student Life
- Visa Information
Contact the Graduate & International Programs Office
Email | 916.739.7353 or 916.739.7019