Who Pursues this Degree?
The Fast Track LL.M. in Water Resources Law option is available for both the U.S. Track and International Track for students who are pursuing a J.D. degree at Pacific McGeorge.
Our Fast Track LL.M. program allows J.D. students at Pacific McGeorge to apply up to 12 credits of J.D. coursework towards the LL.M. degree in Water Resources Law. You may specialize in either U.S. or international water law and earn your LL.M. degree in just one additional semester of study.
The Fast Track LL.M. is an executive education program designed for recent Pacific McGeorge graduates. Courses are offered during evenings for the working professional. All Pacific McGeorge J.D. students can apply for the Fast Track program and are encouraged to consider this option during academic planning.
- 24 units of study, up to 12 units of which are completed as part of the J.D. degree
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.33 on a 4.33 scale
- Administrative Law
- Advanced Water Resources Law & Policy
- Environmental Law
- Foundations of Water, natural Resources & Environmental Law Practice 1 & 2
- International Water Law & Policy
- Water & Energy Law Seminar
- Water Resources Law
- Water Resources Law Practice 1 & 2