About Pacific McGeorge
Pacific McGeorge educates lawyers for large and small law firms, government agencies and corporate legal departments in California, across the United States, and around the world. This has been our hallmark since 1924, and is truer today than ever before.
As the world grows smaller yet more complex, Pacific McGeorge responds by rigorously training our students for leadership positions in the global economy of the 21st century.
Our success is built on a distinguished faculty, high quality students, committed and involved alumni, and a beautiful, spacious campus with state-of-the art classrooms and student facilities.
Yet it is also built on vision. Pacific McGeorge is an institution on the move, a dynamic law school that is changing and growing to meet the challenges of the global economy and to educate the lawyers who will be tomorrow’s leaders.
Why choose Pacific McGeorge? Because you’ll be prepared for success:
- 52 full-time and 70 part-time professors who have attained national and international renown in their fields.
- Faculty members who have published 30 books in the past five years, one of the highest totals among law schools in the nation.
- Professors who have held major positions in government, leading law firms and all segments of industry, and who impart real-world knowledge to our students.
- The inspiring presence of U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Anthony M. Kennedy, our longest continuously serving faculty member.
- The best international business law preparation in the West
- Top-ranked trial advocacy and dispute resolution programs
- Renowned California and federal government law and policy program
- Intensity of instruction, with 43% more hours above the ABA requirement for the J.D. degree
- Emphasis on writing, with two full years of writing classes.
- A balance of theoretical education and practice-related skills training.
- Quality of teaching ranked in the top 10% by the Princeton Review.
- With more than 1,000 students, among the 30 largest law schools in the U.S.
- Graduating 250+ law students each year.
- Attracting the best nationally — a 109% application increase since 2000.
The number of applicants with LSAT scores in the 80% or higher range has more than doubled.
Pacific McGeorge Admissions
Email | 916.739.7105