Off-Campus Housing Information
Sacramento has a number of housing options. For information about available Sacramento housing, stop by the Housing Office to pick up a general information sheet or check out the Housing Rent Board, conveniently posted adjacent to the Housing Office and on a glass-encased bulletin board on the exterior Administration brick wall on the Quad side.
Many owners post rental notices for houses, apartments, a room in a private home, or roommates wanted. If you have a rental you would like listed on our Rental Board, please complete our Rental Listing Form. Prices will vary by location, size and amenities offered, but will range from approximately $500 and up. Many students share housing. We can also assist in posting a listing to find a roommate. You can also send an email to Housing Manager, Nancy Whalen or call the Housing Office at 916.739.7119.
Areas popular with Pacific McGeorge students are
- Curtis Park (light blue) — Adjacent to the campus on the west side of Freeway 99, within walking or bike-riding distance.
- Land Park (red) — West of Curtis Park, between Broadway and Florin Road to the Sacramento River; 10 minute car commute to campus
- Midtown/East Sacramento (yellow) — East of the Capitol and downtown, from "E" Street to Broadway on both sides of Capitol City Freeway (from 21st Street to 45th Street); five to seven minutes from campus; direct public bus service to some of the area
- Greenhaven (green) — Sacramento River to Freeport Blvd, from 43rd Avenue to Florin Road, sometimes called the "Pocket Area"; 15-20 minute car commute to campus with easy access to I-5
- Arden Arcade/College Greens (blue) — North and south of the American River near California State University off Howe and Watt Avenues from Route 50; 15 minute car commute to campus
- Natomas (purple) — North of downtown and the American River off I-5 on both sides of the freeway; 10-15 minute car commute to campus with easy access to I-5
Other Online Resources
- Apartment Guide Magazine
- For Rent Magazine
Note: Pacific McGeorge School of Law is not affiliated with these third-party organizations.