MPA Application & Requirements
Applications to the McGeorge School of Law Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree program degree program are now open for spring 2016 or fall 2017. Apply now.
The MPA program admission process involves careful review of each applicant's background, experience and goals.
Applicants will need:
- Completed online application;
- Bachelor's degree;
- Statement of Purpose;
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Sign-up today to receive updates about the MPA program
- Explore the MPA program curriculum
- Read an article about Senior Professor Chester A. Newland's Appointment in the Program in Public Policy at McGeorge
Contact Casey Heinzen, Assistant Director, Public Policy Programs
Email | 916.340.6192