MPP Application & Requirements
Applications to the McGeorge School of Law Master of Public Policy (MPP) degree program degree program are open for fall 2017. Apply now.
The MPP program admission process involves careful review of each applicant's background, experience and goals.
Applicants will need:
- Completed online application
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum GPA 3.0 (on 4.0 scale)
- Statement of Purpose
- Official GRE, LSAT, GMAT or MCAT scores, which can be waived if applicant completed their undergraduate degree more than five years ago
- Three Letters of Recommendation (two academic preferred)
- Apply to the MPP program
- Sign-up today to receive updates about the MPP program
- Explore the MPP program curriculum
Contact Casey Heinzen, Assistant Director, Public Policy Programs
Email | 916.340.6192