The graduating class of 2008 made a landmark decision to join generations of alumni and friends in philanthropic giving to McGeorge. They created the Class Gift program, which gives graduating students the opportunity to give back and stay connected to their law school. Support from the annual Class Gift helps grow student scholarships, supports student organizations, and enhances campus programs, ensuring that the law school is equipped to meet today’s needs and tomorrow’s challenges.
"Giving to McGeorge is not only important to support the educational institution, but to show pride in our legal education and instill confidence in future generations who hope to attend McGeorge. Our law school can only be as strong as the students, alumni, faculty and staff that support it." — Andrea Moon '13
How to Give
Show your support of McGeorge by contributing to the Class Gift program. The size of your gift isn't important; it is your participation that matters most. Gifts of any size, when combined with others, support the quality education that McGeorge provides and help sustain the organizations, programs, and activities that really matter to students.
Class Gift Participation at All Levels Includes:
- Networking opportunities with local alumni;
- A personalized message in the Commencement Program to celebrate your success and honor your loved ones; and
- The ability to designate your gift to support the programs, organizations, or activities that matter most to you.1
- McGeorge Fund — Help fulfill the highest priority needs on campus.
- Chartered Student Organizations — Help student organizations grow and plan activities.
- McGeorge Programs – Help a campus program, such as the Legal Clinics, the McGeorge Law Review or the Global Business & Development Journal, or the Advocacy Teams, continue doing good work.
- Scholarships — Help a future or current student by contributing to the general scholarship fund, or designate your gift to a specific scholarship.
1 Graduating students making a four-year Dean's Council pledge may designate their gift for the first year. Gifts made for the remaining three years will go toward the McGeorge Fund unless otherwise requested.
Dean's Council Membership
A pledge of $25 per year for four years affords graduating students all of the above benefits, PLUS exclusive benefits for Dean's Council members. Learn more about Dean's Council membership.
Contact Sally Cebreros
Email | 916.739.7391