Foreign & International Reference Librarian
B.A., M.L.I.S., University of Wisconsin Milwaukee
J.D., Southwestern University School of Law
Provides reference service in the fields of domestic, foreign
and international law.
- Foreign & International Reference Librarian, Pacific McGeorge School of Law
- Reference Librarian, Alameda County Law Library
- Reference Librarian, Western State University College of Law
- Cataloger, Survivors of the Shoah Visual History Foundation
- Reference Librarian, Goethe Institute German Cultural Center
Recent Publications & Presentations
CALI Program. California Secondary Sources and Practice Guides (2009).
Book Review, 36 International Journal of Legal Information 213 (2008) (reviewing Chibli Mallat, Introduction to Middle Eastern Law (2007)).
Book Review, Legal Information Alert, Apr. 2006, at 14 (reviewing Brian E. Banner, ed., Trademark Infringement Remedies (2005)).
Book Review, Legal Information Alert, May 2005, at 15 (reviewing Marshall S. Shapo, Compensation for Victims of Terrorism (2005)).
Book Review, Legal Information Alert, Jan. 2005, at 9-10 (reviewing Henry Gabriel, Contracts for the Sale of Goods: A Comparison of the Domestic and International Law (2004)).
Book Review, Legal Information Alert, Mar. 2004 (reviewing John R. Olsen & Spyros M. Maniatis, Trade Marks, Trade Names and Unfair Competition (2002)).
Distinguishing Protected from Unprotected Material in Music Infringement Analysis, in Entertainment, Publishing and the Arts Handbook (1997-98 ed., West Group)
- American Association of Law Libraries (AALL); Northern California Association of Law Libraries (AALL chapter)
- State Bar of California