McGeorge's academic program is designed to foster students who have the knowledge, professional skills, and broadened perspective required for the rapidly changing legal environment. We provide a personalized and close-knit community where students work closely with faculty and in collaborative groups.
McGeorge's accomplished faculty will challenge you with new ideas. Your legal education will push you academically within a supportive, empathetic environment where faculty and staff are invested in your personal success.
- J.D. Degree Requirements / Curriculum Overview / Academic Advising
- Academic Support
- Course Descriptions
- Academic Calendar / Academic Schedule / Summer Session
- Grading & Advancement Rules (pdf) / Student Handbook (a.k.a. The Black Book) (pdf)
- Exams & Assessment / Exam Schedule
- Experiential Programs / Legal Clinics / Field Placements / Competition Teams
- International Study / Salzburg / Guatemala
- Journals / The Pacific Law Review / California Initiative Review
- Dual Degrees / J.D./M.B.A. / J.D./M.P.P.A.
- J.D. Program
- LL.M. Programs
- Water Resources Law J.D./LL.M. Fast Track
Email | 916.739.7106