The following are published resources on legal scholarship in Chinese Experiential Education.
Conferences and Workshops
These materials were developed as training curricula for use in Chinese law schools. View the list.
Clinical Legal Education in China — Bibliography
Monograph and Law Journal Articles published in China. This listing was provided by the Law Library of Congress.
The CIP Report
Brian Landsberg, Program Director of the USAID Experiential Education program in China, publishes article in the CIP Report (see page 6).
- "A Train the Trainers Program for Building Legal Infrastructure in China" — June 2010
International Journal of Clinical Legal Education
- Brian K. Landsberg, "Walking on two legs in Chinese law schools": A Chinese / U.S. Program in Experiential Legal Education, Summer 2011 International Journal of Clinical Legal Education 38
Pacific Law Articles
- "Developing Experiential Legal Education in China" (pdf) — Spring 2008
- "Pacific McGeorge's Pacific Rim Connection (pdf)" — Spring 2004
Pacific McGeorge Global Business & Development Law Journal
- "Promoting Social Justice Values and Reflective Legal Practice in Chinese Law Schools" (pdf) — Volume 24 2011