How to apply for fall OCI on McGeorgeCareersOnline
April 23, 2014
Search for Employers
- Log into McGeorge Careers Online (MCO) which can be found at: https://law-pacific-csm.symplicity.com/students/
- To search for the employers participating in On-Campus Interviews, click on the OCI tab located on the top toolbar.
Uploading your application materials
- View existing and upload new documents (resumes, cover letters, unofficial transcripts, writing samples, other documents) by clicking on the Documents tab on the top navigation bar.
- Click on "Add New" to upload a new document. The system will convert the document to a PDF file. Use the Make Default button to designate one version of your resume as the default or first option when applying to employers.
- After clicking the Add New button, enter a document title in the "Label" field; be sure to give each document an easily identifiable title.
- Select a "Document Type".
- Click on the Browse button, select a file to upload and then click the Submit button.
- Click "Review" to the left of the employer name. This will take you to the Bid Details screen.
- On the right side of the Bid Details screen, select which resume, cover letter and other documents from the corresponding drop-down menus you would like to submit to that employer.
- When you have selected the appropriate documents, click "Apply" to submit your application materials. After your documents are uploaded and you have applied for the position, you have the option to review the schedule information and update your materials.
- If you find a mistake in your uploaded application materials during a bidding period, you have the option to withdraw that application. This must be done prior to that bidding period's end date. Any application materials withdrawn prior to the bidding period end date will not be seen by employers.
- Once the bidding period closes, you will no longer be able to withdraw your application or change/update your resume for that employer.