McGeorge Employment Statistics
McGeorge graduates are well prepared and well positioned to build careers in private practice firms, government agencies, non-profit legal organizations, and a host of alternative legal positions. The staff of the Career Development Office (CDO) works with students individually to identify career goals and tailor a job search plan that incorporates recruiting opportunities, professional development, and networking — the main source of jobs for all law graduates nationwide. Utilizing a wide variety of resources and services, we support our students and graduates as they transition to practice and join the ranks of our 13,000+ strong alumni network.
McGeorge reports employment data about its graduates to a number of legal organizations, including the American Bar Association (ABA) and the National Association for Law Placement (NALP). The data reported to the ABA and NALP is used by US News & World Report. These organizations utilize different methodologies, categories, and definitions when they collect and report on employment data. These variations may cause slight differences in their employment reports. The employment outcomes noted below are published in accordance with ABA Accreditation Standard 509. If you have any questions about McGeorge's employment data, please contact the CDO at email@example.com or 916.739.7011.
Note: While this information may be helpful in understanding general employment trends, it cannot provide the full picture of the experience of our graduates or predict future employment outcomes.
- Class of 2015 ABA Report (pdf)
- Class of 2014 NALP Summary Report (pdf)
- Class of 2014 ABA Report (pdf)
- Class of 2013 NALP Summary Report (pdf)
- Class of 2013 ABA Report (pdf)
- Class of 2012 NALP Summary Report (pdf)
- Class of 2012 ABA Report (pdf)
- Class of 2011 NALP Summary Report (pdf)
- Class of 2011 ABA Report (pdf)
- Class of 2010 NALP Summary Report (pdf)
- Class of 2010 ABA Report (pdf)
- Class of 2009 NALP Summary Report (pdf) Note: The ABA did not collect data or produce an employment report for the Class of 2009 or prior classes.
- Graduate Employment Job Sources from 2003 to 2011 (pdf)
- Graduate Employment Full Time & Part Time from 2003 to 2011 (pdf)
- Graduate Employment by Sector from 2003 to 2011 (pdf)
Career Development Office
Email | 916.739.7011