How to Apply for Fall OCI Through McGeorgeCareersOnline (MCO)
Upload your application materials:
- Log on to McGeorgeCareersOnline at https://law-pacific-csm.symplicity.com/students
- Go to the documents tab and upload the following basic application materials: (1) cover letter (2) resume (3) unofficial transcript (4) writing sample (5) three professional references. For information on how to prepare these materials, click here.
Review the list of employers in McGeorgeCareersOnline:
- Click the OCI tab located at the top toolbar in MCO.
- View the drop down list of employers by Fall OCI group. All employers for that bidding group who are interviewing YOUR class year will appear.
- See the "Important Dates" section located at the right.
Bid/apply in McGeorgeCareersOnline:
- Choose an employer to bid/apply.
- Click "Review" to the left of the employer name. This will take you to the Bid Details screen.
- On the right side of the Bid Details screen, from the corresponding drop-down menus, select which resume, cover letter and other documents you would like to submit to that employer.
- When you have selected the appropriate documents, click "Apply" to submit your application materials.
If you are selected for an interview, you will receive an e-mail at your u.pacific.edu account. If you are not selected for an interview, you will not receive an email.
How to Schedule an Interview through McGeorgeCareersOnline:
- After you receive notification that you have been granted an interview, you must schedule an interview time slot. In McGeorgeCareersOnline, click on the OCI tab on the main toolbar. Select the appropriate Employer Group under the "Session" drop-down menu. Under the Invitations column, choose "Accept Pre-select."
- The grey box at the right will describe the Schedule Details, including the name of the employer, location/s for which the employer is interviewing, and interview time length.
- Click on the desired interview time, and then click the Sign Up button to submit your selection.
For questions regarding OCI or technical issues with McGeorgeCareersOnline, contact Isabella Hannon at 916.739.7339 or email@example.com.
Important Tip: Have your application materials reviewed by the CDO:
- Make an appointment with a Career Advisor on McGeorgeCareersOnline (MCO) to prepare your application materials for OCI,
- or send your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org for review (48-hour or less turnaround time).
Student bidding begins May 15. First bid deadline is July 3.
|Session/Interview Dates||Student Bid Deadlines||Interview Time Selection||Interview Confirmation|
|The employer group corresponds with the dates on which the employer is interviewing on campus.||1At 11:45 p.m. on this date, student bidding ends.||You will be notified via email at 7 a.m. on this date if you were selected for an interview. Interview times are selected on a first-come, first-serve basis.||On this date, an email confirmation will be emailed to you before your interview to confirm the date, time and location.|
|Early OCI Employer Group 1
Interview Dates: Aug. 1, 2, 3 and 4
|Monday, July 3 at 11:45 p.m.||Starts
Monday, July 24 @ 7 a.m.
Wednesday, July 26 @ 6 p.m.
|Monday, July 31|
|Early OCI Employer Group 2
Interview Dates: Aug. 29, 30, 31 and Sept. 1
|Monday, July 31 at 11:45 p.m.||Starts
Monday, Aug. 21 @ 7 a.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 23 @ 6 p.m.
|Monday, Aug. 28|
|Early OCI Employer Group 3
Interview Dates: Sept. 5, 6, 7 and 8
|Monday, Aug. 7 at 11:45 p.m.||Starts
Monday, Aug. 28 @ 7 a.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 30 @ 6 p.m.
|Monday, Sept. 4|
1 Deadlines are 11:45 p.m. — however, we strongly advise that you submit materials before 5 p.m. so that you may contact our office if you encounter any technical issues (for questions or issues on OCI bidding, call Isabella Hannon at 916.739.7339).