Building: Administration Building
Address: 3200 Fifth Ave., Sacramento, CA 95817
Map View: Registrar
The Registrar's Office at Pacific McGeorge is happy to assist you. You can check course schedules and find useful forms at the office where staff is ready to help guide you through the academic paperwork.
- Transcript instructions (Note: If you are an alumni, please fill out our Transcript Request Form (pdf) and email or fax it to us.)
- Email the office
- Fax the office — 916.739.7254
Registration Information — Summer Session
Registration Information — Fall & Spring Sessions
Required materials, first assignments and returned exam information will be posted on the Pacific Sakai Collaboration and Learning Environment. The "Faculty Support Office" is the name of the Pacific Sakai site that you will authenticate into to use.
To access the system, you will need:
- Your PacificNet ID
- Your PacificNet password
If you have problems with authentication, please call Dan Breuer in the Computer Lab at 916.739.7025 or send him an email.
Course Materials & Book Lists
Information regarding course materials and book lists for each semester are available at the Bookstore's webpage.
These pdfs can be filled in online, printed, and mailed or faxed to the Registrar.
- Address/Name Change Request (pdf)
- Application for Admission for Limited Coursework for Auditors and Visitors (pdf) — Note: Non-Pacific McGeorge students should use this form for enrolling in summer school.
- Certificate/Concentration Form
- Legal Clinic Application Form
- Master Thesis Approval Form (pdf)
- Transcript Request Form (pdf)
- Withdrawal Request Form (pdf)
- Grading and Advancement Rules (pdf)
- Student records — FERPA and the law school's policies surrounding them.