If you are an alumni, please fill out our Transcript Request Form (pdf) and email or fax it to us.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how students can access their transcripts:
- Log in to the University of the Pacific Intranet, insidePacific.
- Locate the "Academic Services" box on the "Student Services" tab.*
- Click on "Click here to:" in the Academic Services box.
- Select "Student & Financial Aid"
- Select "Student Records"
- Select "Academic Transcript — Law"
* If the "Academic Services" box does not appear on your Student Services tab, do the following:
- Click "Content layout" — it is located on the top left of InsidePacific, next to your name.
- Select "New Channel" (you may have to scroll down a bit to find it).
- Under " Select a category" – Choose "Select All" at bottom, and click "Go."
- In the "Select a channel" box, choose "Academic Services" and click "Add Channel" located on right side of screen.
- Once this has processed, click on "Back to Student Services Tab" link on the top left of the page.
- Go to step 2 in the instructions above.
Contact the Registrar
Email | Phone: 916.739.7106 | Fax: 916.739.7254