Diversity & Inclusion
The University of the Pacific community - including students, faculty, staff, administrators, and alumni - believes that diversity and inclusion are essential to the fulfillment of our institutional mission. We value inclusiveness in learning, curricular and co-curricular programming, campus climate, recruitment, admissions, hiring and retention.
Pacific McGeorge campus in residential Sacramento fosters a vibrant, supportive and welcoming community, which celebrates the many definitions of diversity in our student body and community.
- LSAC Diversity Initiatives Summer Intern 2014 — Applications are being accepted for a summer internship with the Diversity Initiatives staff at the Law School Admission Council (LSAC). The deadline for applications is March 14, 2014. Learn more (pdf).
- LSAC Diversity Initiatives Writing Competition. The deadline for applications is May 1, 2014. Learn more (pdf).
- Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Law School Diversity Scholarship — The deadline for the $2,000 2014 scholarship is May 31, 2014.
- OThe Orange County Equality Coalition and the OC Lavender Bar has announced the $5,000 2014 M. Katherine Baird Darmer Equality Scholarship for 2014. Scholarship application.
- Achieving Success in the Application Process (ASAP) Prelaw Seminars focus on aspects of the law school application process that are commonly overlooked or undervalued by students when applying to law school. | See the ASAP flyer for seminar locations and dates (pdf)
APALSA Culture Night — March 8, 2014 from 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. | Purchase Tickets
"Overcoming Challenges & Expectations with keynote speaker, The Honorable Robert Fong, former Sacramento Councilmember.
Where: Eureka Room at the California State Capitol
Tickets: $20 for students, $25 for non-students and $40 for professionals.
Explore Diversity & Inclusion
- Chartered Student Organizations
- Diversity Week 2014
- Statement of Diversity & Inclusion
- University Diversity Committees