Gain an edge in law school when you prepare with the Pacific Legal Scholars Program. This is a highly selective, seven-unit program designed to expose students to the legal field and prepare them for the rigors of law school.
- Explore career options and interact with law faculty through unique one (1)-unit seminars
- Become "law school ready" by developing the necessary skills for understanding the practice of law
- Enhance your intellectual curiosity and your legal network through activities that include law faculty and practitioners
- Engage with experienced and dedicated faculty who provide individualized attention
- Enjoy special access to law school events at McGeorge
- Meet with Program Director for personalized advising to customize your education
- Pursue internship opportunities in the legal community
- Earn a bachelor's degree and juris doctor (J.D.) in six years (3+3 track) or seven years (4+3 track) and start your career faster
- Guarantee your admission to McGeorge by meeting the median LSAT score and GPA of the previous entering class
- Become eligible for unique scholarship opportunities not available to other students
Hear what students and program director, Dr. Cynthia Ostberg, have to say about the Pacific Legal Scholars Program.