Summer Program in Guatemala Registration
If you are a Pacific McGeorge School of Law student, or a student from any another law school, including from Guatemala, please follow these steps for a successful application to the Inter-American Program:
- Read the Tuition, Fees and Policies information carefully.
- Fill out and submit the online application form below by March 15, 2013, being sure to attach CV and Spanish essay if applying for an externship. Note: Please have the CV and Spanish essay prepared before filling out the application form. Late applications may be considered but only if there is still space in the program. If you are applying after April 1, please contact Pauline Rodriguez.
- Print and fill out the Guatemala Summer Program 2013 Student Information Sheet Form (pdf).
- Print and fill out the Summer Program 2013 Signature Form (pdf).
- Submit a $250 tuition deposit. If you are a student from a law school in Guatemala or Latin America, please do not make a deposit. You will be asked to make your payment when and after you are admitted to the program.
- Mail the Student Information Sheet form, the Signature form, the tuition deposit, your unofficial transcript, CV and essay to:
Guatemala Summer Abroad Program
Pacific McGeorge School of Law
3200 Fifth Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95817
Your application is not considered complete until the following application materials are completed and submitted:
- Completed application form (below)
- $250 non-refundable deposit (except for Guatemalan or other students from Latin America)
- Unofficial transcript
- Copy of passport (except for Guatemalan or other students from Latin America)
- Students applying for the Legal Spanish for Lawyers course: a CV in English and a one- to two-page essay in English explaining why you are interested in the program.
- Students applying for the courses in Spanish: a CV in English and a one- to two-page essay in Spanish explaining why you are interested in the program.
- Students applying for the courses in Spanish and for an externship: a CV in Spanish and a one- to two-page essay in Spanish explaining why you are interested in the program and the externship; the essay should also identify the externship placement(s) you are interested in.